Governing Board deadline extended for Tuba City School District
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Coconino County Superintendent of Schools Dr. Tommy Lewis has extended the application deadline for appointment to the Tuba City Unified School District Governing Board to Feb. 24. Currently, one seat is vacant.
Applicants must be Arizona registered voters and residents of the school district for at least one year prior to the date of appointment. Applicants or their spouses cannot be an employee of the district.
• Download the application here http://www.coconino.az.gov/schoolboardapplication
• Deadline to submit is extended to 5 p.m. on Feb. 24
• Submit by email to email@example.com (live signature original required)
• Submit by fax to 928-526-1469 (live signature original required)
• Mail/Drop off Coconino County School Superintendent, 2384 N Steves Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
An advisory committee may be assembled, consisting of district residents and a current board member to conduct interviews and advise Superintendent Lewis on the appointments.
More information is available from Coconino County School Superintendent’s office at (928) 679-8070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by Coconino County
Click Below to: