Commissioner Willie Grayeyes and Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez visited the Gentle Ironhawk Shelter, a women and children’s home that was purchased by the Navajo Nation in 2018 to provide services for Navajo Utah residents.
The Nez-Lizer Administration is currently working to get the home in full operation. Once completed, the facility will be able to house up to 30 women and children.
More like this story
- Navajo Nation seeks partnerships to build homes and teach carpentry
- Marine veteran receives new home with help from Navajo veterans administration
- Nation welcomes U.S. attorneys to discuss tribal and federal relations
- Nez-Lizer recognize nurses and teachers on Nation
- Nez-Lizer administration supports efforts of the Bears Ears Inter-Tribal Coalition