The first Farmer’s Market was held at the Winslow Visitor Center June 29. News about the new location for the market in upcoming weeks is on Winslow AZ News Facebook page. Three farmers displayed their wares. Top: Linda Mansfield with pure skin care and homemade vinegar and pickled vegetables. Bottom from left: Jarvis Kerr with information on repurposing junk and Linda Chambers with herbs.
More like this story
- Winslow Chamber of Commerce holds annual dinner March 2
- Regional Food Systems Project continues fight against hunger on Rez
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration hosted by Winslow NAACP
- A return to traditional food and support of local farmers highlighted at Diné Food Summit
- Computer thief caught in foot pursuit Thursday morning