Holbrook High School welding fabrication team members Ryan Martin, Devin Etsitty and Destiny Salazar competed in the USA Regional Skills Day competition at Northland Pioneer College’s Holbrook campus Feb. 2. The team placed third after competing with various high schools from northern Arizona.
More like this story
- Holbrook High School welding and art students do well at EAC Skills Competition
- Photo: Bulldog Curtis wins Phoenix welding competition
- Holbrook, Blue Ridge and St. Johns schools compete at robotics competition
- Holbrook High School February Students of the Month
- Holbrook students qualify for robotics competition