On Feb. 3, the Holbrook High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) traveled to the Region 2 Conference at the Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus in Mesa. Students competed in individual testing and performance events. The conference was attended by approximately 350 FBLA members, advisors and supporters from 30 different schools. It was a successful day for the Roadrunners with Troy Hill placing first in Business Law and first in Journalism and the HHS FBLA team finishing first in the Online Testing Tournament. From left: l Holbrook FBLA Historian Angel Bates, Advisor Jeremy Madison, President Troy Hill, Vice President Jordan Platero and Reporter Anslee Tsosie.
More like this story
- Holbrook students win at regional leadership conference
- Holbrook future business leaders attend state conference
- Holbrook High School travels to FBLA Regional Competition
- Fort Lewis College to host 17th annual AISES Conference on Feb. 23-24
- Tuba City High Warrior Store provides retail and marketing experience for Future Business Leaders of America students