In a recent effort to encourage students to become interested in technology based education as a career Northland Pioneer College put on a STEM
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) event in Winslow. During the event, presenters from the STEM van taught specific scientific techniques in the form of games for children. The outreach was to help engage youngsters in scientific opportunities.
More like this story
- Seth Dick accepted into Native science and engineering program
- Fort Lewis College to host 17th annual AISES Conference on Feb. 23-24
- Students in the Native American Science & Engineering Program aim for success
- New program aims to increase number of American Indian college teachers
- Northern Arizona girls participate in Fifth annual Flagstaff All-Girls Chess Tournament