MATTHEWS, NC — Family Dollar Stores, Inc., a leading small format and convenience retailer, has announced plans for a new store in Tuba City, Arizona.
“Family Dollar is pleased to invite customers to experience our great value and broad assortment of merchandise in the Tuba City community,” said Heather Briganti, Family Dollar spokesperson. “Our customers can rely on Family Dollar for everyday low prices on household products, food, beauty and essentials, seasonal merchandise, apparel and much more.”
The grand opening kicks off Aug. 9, followed by a celebration for the community at the store Aug. 11.
The grand opening will include giveaways and prizes, including reusable shopping bags, cookies and a gift basket raffle. In addition, on Aug. 11, the first 50 customers will receive a Family Dollar gift card.
Family Dollar stores are open seven days a week and offer everyday items for the entire family in an easy-to-shop neighborhood location. The store is located at 1012 North Main Street.
More like this story
- Head to T&R Dollar Plus for festivities Friday
- Navajo Arts and Crafts Enterprise grand opening highlights job growth, economic development, and growing Navajo dollar
- Wal-Mart Supercenter brings new level of commerce to Winslow
- Navajo owned Choice Wireless sets up shop in Tuba City and across Nation
- Dine' Basha's brings home to Tuba City coveted year-end recognition