Free entry to National Parks Saturday
All national parks and monuments will offer free admission Saturday, Sept. 30 in celebration of National Public Lands Day.
Participating Arizona parks and monuments include:
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Pipe Spring National Monument
- Saguaro National Park
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Tonto National Monument
- Tumacácori National Historical Park
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Wupatki National Monument
The fee waiver includes entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees collected by third parties are not included.
In addition, any fourth grade student can get a free annual pass through the Every Kid in a Park program, and active duty military and citizens with a permanent disability can also get free passes.
For more information about available discounted passes, visit the America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass page at nps.gov/planyourvisit/passes.htm
There are more than 400 parks available every day in the United States, with many offering free or affordable admission year round. To view a map of all park locations visit: nps.gov/findapark
The final free entrance days of 2017 will be on Veterans Day weekend, November 11-12.
Click Below to: