Winslow High School hosted the Doc Wright Wrestling Tournament Jan. 13 and 14. The tournament was supervised by Winslow Athletic Director Justin Hartman. Thirty-three schools participated. Five matches were held simultaneously through-out day one. More than 400 pounds of Apple Wood Smoked Bar-B-Que pork was served on site, as well as a massage service for stressed muscles for the athletes.
More like this story
- Winslow hosts Doc Wright Wrestling Tournament Jan. 18-19
- Winslow plays host to 51st Doc Wright Wrestling Tourney
- 54th annual Doc Wright wrestling tourney draws schools from around Arizona
- Winslow to host Enchantment Region Basketball Tournaments
- Doc Wright Tourney planned in Winslow Friday and Saturday