2017 Heard Museum Hoop Dance Championship
Dancers display their beauty, athleticism and artistry with hoops in the shapes of animals, butterflies and globes at the 27 annual World Championship Hoop Dance contest Feb. 11-12 at the Heard Museum in Phoenix, Arizona. Tyrese Jensen won the title this year.
More like this story
- Hoop dreams -- nation's best dancers focus on world title
- LaRance wins World Championship Hoop Dance competition for second straight year
- Heard Museum's 20th Annual Hoop Dance Contest
- 12th Annual World Championship Hoop Dance Contest Showcases Best Of The Best
- Dancers wow crowds at Hoop Dance Championships