WINSLOW, Ariz. - On Aug. 28 the grand opening of the Winslow Indian Hospital Wellness Center took place.
Programs available at the Wellness Center include diabetes self-management dducation, fitness and nutrition education and individual and group fitness workouts.
Dr. Frank Armao was the master of ceremonies. The Hospital Board of Directors was on the dais and Jerry Freddie, a board member from Dilkon, Arizona gave the opening prayer.
Hospital CEO Sally Pete gave the welcome address. The grand opening presentation ran from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Radio Media was present, free lunch was available at noon and at 1 p.m. the Wellness Center Building was open for tours.
More like this story
- Business Beat: Snap Fitness opens doors in Winslow
- Grand opening of Winslow Indian Health Care Wellness Center Aug. 28
- Historic Commission Identifying Hopi and Navajo Graves
- Winslow Indian Health Care Center to celebrate grand opening of new building Sept. 12
- Winslow Summer Nights ends with grand finale