IHS offices closed Dec. 26
Navajo Area Indian Health Service officials would like to inform the public about schedules for local I.H.S. health facilities Dec. 26 which was declared a federal holiday for the U.S. government.
Individuals with scheduled medical appointments on Dec. 26 at Gallup Indian Medical Center, Northern Navajo Medical Center, Crownpoint Healthcare Facility, and the Chinle Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy Department will be seen and should contact their health care provider to confirm their appointment.
Health centers at the following locations will be closed on Dec. 26:
Pueblo Pintado, New Mexico,
Thoreau, New Mexico,
Inscription House, Arizona,
Dzilth-Na-O-Dilth-Le, New Mexico,
Tohatchi, New Mexico,
Red Mesa, Arizona,
Many Farms Dental Clinic
Emergency room and urgent care clinics will be open on Dec. 26 at Gallup, Indian Medical Center, Northern Navajo Medical Center, Chinle Comprehensive Health Facility (Hospital), and Crownpoint Health Facility (Hospital). The Kayenta Health Center emergency room will also remain open on Dec. 26.
More information is available from individual health care providers.
Catching the Dream (CTD) is a scholarship program for Native American students. They offer scholarships in all science fields
More information is available by emailing Joy Noll at email@example.com or by calling (505) 262-2351.
More like this story
- Begaye addresses health care concerns in Tuba City
- Health, Education, and Human Services supports funding efforts for new Gallup Indian Medical Center
- Navajo Nation's outstanding nurses of 2005 receive recognition
- Begaye promotes Navajo owned and operated Managed Care Organization
- Drug distribution being eliminated by Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation