Over the weekend the city of Winslow dredge sunk. One side of the vessel is slightly above water. The city uses the dredge at the Clear Creek Park and Reservoir to maintain the water depth and remove vegetation. City officials have not commented on the situation.
More like this story
- Blowing salt, water, creek dredging and forest thinning all topics of May 22 Winslow City Council meeting
- Winslow City Council honors WHS Lady Bulldogs and Pom Line
- Winslow Levee Committee held meeting Dec. 6
- Winslow City Council meeting highlights include, drainage, loose dogs and recycling
- Arizona may take over permit program protecting rivers