WINDOW ROCK - All regular and special sessions of the Navajo Nation Council will now be streamed live over the Internet for a global Dine audience. The video stream began with the fall Council Session on Oct. 15,
"It is with great pleasure that I announce the beginning of this new endeavor that will revolutionize and redefine the level on which Din citizens interact with their government," Speaker Johnny Naize (Low Mountain, Many Farms, Nazlini, Tachee/Blue Gap, Tselani/ Cottonwood) said.
The Speaker's office will partner with the Navajo Nation Office of Broadcast Services to provide this regular service to the Din people. It will enable citizens to view Council proceedings anywhere, whether on or off the reservation, wherever internet access is available.
Visit www.ustream.tv/channel/navajo-nation-council to view live streams of council fall sessions.
More like this story
- Navajo Nation Council welcomes horse trail riders for 2018 summer council
- Speaker Morgan reaffirms commitment to Desert Rock Energy Co.
- Tentative dates for water rights settlement considerations
- Navajo Council concludes 2010 winter session
- Office of the Speaker seeks designer for Diné Nation Medal of Honor