WINSLOW, Ariz. - The end of the month Winslow City Council meeting on March 27 was brief and painless. The following items were discussed -
The new signal lights will need some more adjustment and is scheduled.
The Board of Adjustment still has two vacancies.
The Historic Preservation Commission has one opening.
Sealing of road cracks will proceed shortly.
March was proclaimed Child Abuse Prevention Month and Fair Housing Month by the Winslow City Council.
The new water mains going into the south side residents of Winslow will begin in April, after easements from La Posada and BNSF are finalized.
More like this story
- Winslow City Council Oct. 9 meeting highlights
- Winslow City Council meeting highlights
- Upcoming events discussed during recent Winslow City Council meeting
- Winslow council declares April ‘fair housing’ month
- Blowing salt, water, creek dredging and forest thinning all topics of May 22 Winslow City Council meeting