Felicia Gonzales shows off the beautiful cabinet she completed in woodshop class, part of the Winslow High School's Career Technical Education (CTE) program. Winslow High School has 22 CTE programs run by Director Shelly Cunningham. Some other programs in CTE include sports medicine, agriculture, childhood development, finance, welding and industrial arts.
More like this story
- Annual NATIVE Skills 2017 competition brings Tuba City High student career success
- TC High's Career and Technical Education welding program gains recognition
- Tuba City High School students take top honors at Native Skills competition
- Kayenta teacher wins Career Technical Education Teacher of the Year award
- Tuba City seniors take home top honors at skills competition