A career fair sponsored by the Northland Pioneer College Career Services Office was held all day on Feb. 24 at the Hubble Chamber of Commerce Building. There were 16 organizations represented, all available to give free advice on education and career opportunities. Participants included: Northland Pioneer College (NPC), Northern Arizona University, Grand Canyon University, Heritage Makers, NPC Community Education, Department of Economic Security, Flying J, Sam's Club, Navajo County Library District, Little Colorado Health Center, Hopi Health Care Center, Manti-La Sal National Forest, Petrified Forest, State Farm Insurance, Boilermakers Union and Laron, Inc. Dawn Palen of the NPC Career Services Office can be reached at (800) 266-7849.
More like this story
- NPC Career Awareness Fair in Winslow
- Community, alumni and students invited to upcoming Northland Pioneer College Career Fairs
- First Hopi health career fair a success
- Letter to the editor: Entries sought for Northand Pioneer College’s 33rd annual Juried High School Art Exhibit
- NAU, NPC & Hopi Nation gathering<br>