TUBA CITY, Ariz. - Navajo Nation Council Delegate Joshua Lavar Butler (To'Nanees'Dizi, Tuba City) is announcing a series of public hearings scheduled for February and March at the To'Nanees'Dizi Chapter.
Hearings regarding the Sales Tax and Hotel Occupancy Tax are scheduled for:
Saturday, Feb. 12 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 4 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 24 at 4 p.m.
Hearings for the general public and the veterans' cemetery are scheduled for:
Tuesday, Feb. 15 at 4 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 17 at 4 p.m.
A hearing regarding the former 1934 Bennett Freeze is scheduled for:
Sunday, Feb. 27 at 9 a.m.
Hearings regarding the 2011 Amendment Ordinance of the Council of Naataani and Executive Manager Local Government for To'Nanees'Dizi Community are scheduled for:
Saturday, Feb. 19 at 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Saturday, Feb. 26 at 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Saturday, March 5 at 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Saturday, March 12 at 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Tuesday, March 22 is the REFERENDUM ELECTION
Work sessions regarding the Fuel Excise Tax and Tobacco Tax are scheduled for:
Monday, March 14
Friday, March 18
For more information, contact the To'Nanees'Dizi Chapter at (928) 283-3284 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Tuba City tax code discussed during Council work session
- Tuba City hosts Eighth Annual Spring Festival
- Navajo Nation lawmakers hope to formally oppose Arizona bill seeking to legalize recreational marijuana
- Town hall discussions focus on the future of To'Nanees'Dizi Chapter
- Bennett Freeze project attracts attention of Navajo leaders