Welcome home celebration
We had a wonderful day April 23, 2005 for the welcome home dinner for Spc. Halbert B. Tsosie. We would like to thank all the people who helped make this a wonderful “Welcome Home and Happy Birthday Celebration.” There were so many people there and we would’ve like to thank each and every one of them personally, but we were unable to thank them individually due to our busy schedule. This is our way of sending our appreciation to everyone who attended our very special occasion for our son, brother and uncle. We would like to extend our thanks to everyone who traveled from afar—Aztec, New Mexico, Milan, New Mexico, Sanostee, Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona and many more places within the Navajo Nation.
We felt the support for our son’s safe return from “Operation Iraqi Freedom II” 2004-05 deeply within our hearts. We also would like to thank each and everyone who had written to him and prayed for him while he was away in Iraq. We thank everyone Navajo Nation wide and beyond.
Special Thanks to:
• Darlene Tsosie and children, family of Spc. Halbert Tsosie, Milan, N.M.
• Jerry Bodie, Council Delegate, Sanostee Chapter, Sanostee, N.M.
• Marlena Begay, Prominent Native American Singer, Aztec, N.M.
• Milton Tso, Renowned Native American Flutist, Cameron
• Gibson Jones and the Native American Vietnam Veterans Association, Tuba City
• Billy Arizona, Jr. and the Bodaway/Gap Chapter Veterans Association, The Gap
• Johnny Lehi Sr., The Honorable Former President of the San Juan Southern Paiute Tribe, Respected Musician
• Mabel Lehi, member of the San Juan Southern Paiute Tribe
• The pastors, prayer groups and choir members.
• All our friends and family members who attended from Gap, Chinle and Phoenix.
• All the respected people who helped with this joyful occasion
Lastly, a gratified “thanks” to everyone who attended our special event for our much loved son, brother and uncle. Thank you very much and may God bless you all individually.
I Thessalonians 5:16, 17, 18:”Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. “
Mr. and Mrs. Harry B. Tsosie and Family
Tuba City, Ariz.
Click Below to: