Keynote student speaker Amber Cook inspires participants
TUBA CITY — You could have heard a pin drop.
Amber Cook, the keynote speaker at the REZ TECH daylong conference, held March 18 at Tuba City High School Warrior Pavilion, had every participant straining to hear her story. She described her transition from being a very young student stricken with cerebral palsy to becoming a totally independent young woman interested in fashion design and graphic animation as well as what is possible to accomplish despite those physical odds.
More like this story
- REZ TECH an overwhelming success at TC District<br>
- First Navajo woman surgeon and co-author of 'Scalpel and Silver Bear' addresses Rez community
- Tuba City Warriors envision bright vistas <br>
- Tuba City High School students graduate in front of packed house of well wishers
- Tuba City Junior High’s keynote speaker a former Warrior