TUBA CITY— March 9 was a historic day for Tuba City students, administration, Governing Board members, staff and architects.
The Tuba City High School student population, the primary beneficiaries of the proposed new construction that will come in several phases, witnessed the formal groundbreaking ceremony.
More like this story
- Young carolers entertain in TC
- Tuba City High School exceeds most Arizona high schools in math
- Tuba City High School National Honor Society students travel to Colorado for cultural exchange opportunity
- Tuba City Junior High’s keynote speaker a former Warrior
- Construction technology course builds bright future for Tuba City High School students