What do books and pets have in common? Well, they both have tales... or is that tails?
As part of Washington Elementary School’s spring Book Fair, students have to try and match photos of their teachers with their four-legged or winged friends. The student with the most correct answers wins a few free books.
The Book Fair ends today but is is open from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. A portion of all sales will benefit the Washington Elementary School Library.
The theme for the Book Fair is “Read a Great Tale” and is all about pets. Stop by the bulletin board in the hallway and make your best guest at who is the “Teacher’s Pet.” The student who matches the most teachers and their pets will win free books from the Book Fair. You can also guess how many “goldfish” are in our fish bowl to win a prize.
The Book Fair is a great place to purchase good books at super prices. Stop by and see for yourself.
The Book Fair will be open during all parent-teacher conference times. If you don’t have a student at Washington School, you are still welcome to stop in for some great books.
More like this story
- Indian Wells Elementary celebrates cultures
- It's Your School<br>Quotes on Character Education from Washington School<br>
- Slice of Life: Bulldog basketball coach, teacher in 16th year at Winslow schools
- Washington Elementary accepts literacy grant from Wal-Mart
- School Board entertained by choir and Roxanna Lacy