TUBA CITY — Looking for way to raise academic standards so Tuba City Junior High’s students can excel, the school’s improvement team recently acquired a $70,000 state grant that will focus directly on schoolwide improvement.
In addition to Principal Richard Grey, TCJHS School Improvement Team members include Sandra Roe, Special Education Building coordinator; Evelyn Kiyaani, librarian/media specialist; Delma Glasgow, science teacher; Kimberly Williams, science teacher; and Flora Sombrero, social studies teacher and chair
More like this story
- Tuba City's Eagles Nest Intermediate School awarded 2007 ADE math/science grant
- Tuba City Junior High student takes second at state science fair
- TC District Technology Integration Partnership
- TC High places at NAU Science & Engineering Fair
- Tuba City students receive state science awards at Arizona Science and Engineering Fair