TUBA CITY — Greyhills Academy High School has academic ties with Coconino Community College enabling students to earn college credits by taking courses through the Technical Preparation Program while still in high school.
“The Dual Enrollment Program at Greyhills Academy High School is unique because it provides our students the opportunity to earn college credits through Coconino Community College by taking business classes,” said Shawn Deschenie, instructor.
More like this story
- AZ high school students connect with their heritage while earning college credit
- Tuba City students climb to new heights
- Early Childhood Development program at Tuba City High a pathway to success
- Hopi's Harvard Program Recognized At Symposium
- Tuba City High students earn early childhood development degrees