On Dec. 10 and 11, Santa Claus flew in to visit pediatric wards and children in the hospital lobbies at Fort Defiance Indian Hospital, Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility and the Hopi Health Care Center.
More like this story
- Santa Claus is flying to town<br>
- Flagstaff Medical Center expands Telehealth program
- Navajo Nation Council members deliver toys, holiday cheer to children in hospitals
- VA signs interagency agreement with NAIHS
- Guest column: Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation verified as a Level III trauma center