This photo of Navajo Code Talker Roy O. Hawthorne of Lupton is part of an exhibition of Kenji Kawano’s documentary photographs at the Navajo Nation Museum in Window Rock.
More like this story
- Letter to the editor: Language requirement changes require government process
- Book review: Evangeline Parsons-Yazzie continues Navajo saga in third novel
- Twin Arrows casino to open Memorial weekend
- 2010 Navajo election cycle applications being taken
- Book Review: Final novel by Evangeline Parsons Yazzie reveals suprsise ending