Cheri Wells, Tuba City Primary substance abuse/violence prevention counselor, shows how the game Pipeline works by utilizing team concept, harmony, balance and working together to accomplish an end goal. Tuba Unified School District’s Primary, Eagle’s Nest and Cameron-Gap Schools have partnered through the Elementary School Counseling Demonstration Act (ESCDA) grant to provide individual and group counseling with certified counselors who are committed to preventing substance abuse and violence among their students.
More like this story
- Tuba City DBHS committed to restoring families to health and harmony by using culturally appropriate behavioral health services
- Debbie Hood interviewed on KUYI regarding Hopi drug and alcohol abuse
- Norman Stevens honored with 'Unsung Hero' Award
- Hopi Jr/Sr High School begins
- TC District, Navajo prosecutor partner in student prevention