As the weather gets hotter on the Hopi-Navajo reservation, student workers at Tuba City High Child Development Center enjoy some cool water fun with students ages 3 to 5.
More like this story
- Young carolers entertain in TC
- Miss Tuba City Primary School organizes trip to theater
- Tuba City Primary gives farewell performance, prepares to move to new school
- Tuba City High School exceeds most Arizona high schools in math
- Construction technology course builds bright future for Tuba City High School students