Flagstaff Medical Center representatives present a $25,000 check to the United Way of Northern Arizona. The check is a corporate match for donations made by FMC and Northern Arizona Healthcare employees to the UWNA. With the match, more than $76,000 will go toward community organizations. Pictured left to right are Jeff Creedon, UWNA 2002 campaign co-chair; Steve Carlson, president, Flagstaff Medical Center; Auggie Robledo, FMC employee campaign co-chair; Scott Gibson, FMC employee campaign co-chair; Angela Creedon, UWNA 2002 campaign co-chair; and Liz Archuleta, UWNA board president.
More like this story
- $167,400 grant helps Flagstaff Medical Center bring health screenings to rural communities
- FMC receives 2009 Employer Excellence Award
- Flagstaff physician appointed chairman of AZ Medical Board
- Flagstaff Medical Center receives $124,000 USDA grant to extend telehealth program to rural physicians
- Flagstaff Medical Center opens new cardiac catheterization lab