The communities of Cameron and Gap will see a new face at their local primary schools. Her name is Lorna Lewis and she is the most recent addition to the state recognized administrative team at Tuba City Unified School District No. 15.
Lewis, a full blood Navajo Nation member, is originally from the Hardrock area on the Western Navajo reservation. She has served in a variety of capacities during her administrative career, including working here for Tuba City before as a teacher, Second Language Coordinator, Title 7 resource personnel. She has also worked for the Flagstaff Unified School District as the School Improvement Coordinator, Cedar Public Resource Teacher and at the Chinle Public School as the Federal Funding Program Coordinator.
More like this story
- Former Tuba City administrator steps into critical technology education role
- Human resource director role at Tuba City schools has direct impact on local youth
- Tuba City Unified using interactive whiteboard technology
- Governor Napolitano visits TC Unified School District
- TCUSD honors longtime staff members