A weeklong Homecoming celebration at Tuba City District featured a juried parade, high school carnival, food sales, theme days, a special pre-game bonfire and family supported tailgate parties.
Friday’s parade featured Warrior Parade Grand Marshall Bobby Greeley. Greeley is a Tuba City High School alumnus from more than 30 years ago, and one of Tuba City Warriors biggest and most die-hard fans.
More like this story
- Tuba City High creates Warrior Hall of Fame award for past alums
- Homecoming week capped off with naming king, queen, duke and duchess
- Tuba City High celebrates "Warriors Around the World 2013" for homecoming
- Tuba City High celebrates homecoming, crowns royalty
- TC High Warriors ‘Super Hero’ Homecoming<br><br>