For community members and parents who live in uptown Tuba City, there has been confusion and questions regarding street construction, renovation and building dismantling since the end of the summer.
Lots of new construction will be taking place in Tuba City Unified School District over the next three years, including a new administrative office, a new alternative school, a new Navajo cultural center building and additions to the current TC Junior High.
But for workers to start on the new construction, the old buildings must first be dismantled.
More like this story
- Tuba City Boarding School era ending<br>
- CORE Construction pours concrete slab for new Tuba City school Aug. 18
- Tuba City High breaks ground on $6.5 million building<br>
- TCUSD dedicates new high school wing
- Tuba City High says goodbye to old classrooms, gym and pool building during final demolition stage