FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Flagstaff High School won the grand prize for the 2019 Vans Custom Culture contest May 14, winning $75,000 for its arts program and celebrating shoe designers Alyssa Williams and Nicole Dougherty and their teacher Kayley Quick.
The students at Flagstaff High School jammed out to a performance by K. Fly and Vans corporate served hot dogs, pizza and Vans swag.
Look in the May 22 edition for the full story.
More like this story
- Flagstaff High School wins Vans Custom Culture contest
- Flagstaff High School steps up
- Tuba City High freshman Malerie Tewa wins Arizona Archaeological Society book mark contest
- Annual NATIVE Skills 2017 competition brings Tuba City High student career success
- Niagara Rockbridge crowned Miss Indian Arizona 2018-2019