On Feb. 21, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez, Vice President Myron Lizer and Navajo Nation Division of Economic Development Economic Director JT Willie met with officials from Rhino Health LLC, an international nitrile glove manufacturing company that is expanding their operations to produce latex gloves at the Church Rock Manufacturing facility in Church Rock, New Mexico. The initiative has the potential of creating up to 350 new jobs on the Navajo Nation.
More like this story
- President-elect Nez announces glove manufacturing venture in Church Rock
- Nez, Lizer advocate for Navajo students and other initiatives in New Mexico
- Key appointments for Nez-Lizer administration announced; await confirmation by council
- Navajo Nation declares emergency because of winter weather conditions
- Navajo Nation recognizes police officers