On Feb. 21, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez, Vice President Myron Lizer and Navajo Nation Division of Economic Development Economic Director JT Willie met with officials from Rhino Health LLC, an international nitrile glove manufacturing company that is expanding their operations to produce latex gloves at the Church Rock Manufacturing facility in Church Rock, New Mexico. The initiative has the potential of creating up to 350 new jobs on the Navajo Nation.
More like this story
- Nation, Congressman commend glove manufacturing site
- President-elect Nez announces glove manufacturing venture in Church Rock
- Nez-Lizer see economic potential in NGS assets
- Arizona Treasurer Kimberly Yee visits Navajo Nation
- Nez, Lizer advocate for Navajo students and other initiatives in New Mexico