Members of the 24th Navajo Nation Council met with New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham and Cabinet Secretary designee for the New Mexico Indian Affairs Department Lynn Trujillo Jan. 22. Council members had the opportunity to meet with state lawmakers to discuss education, impact aid, capital outlay projects and utility infrastructure.
More like this story
- Nez, Lizer advocate for Navajo students and other initiatives in New Mexico
- Navajo candidates endorse Lujan Grisham for New Mexico governor
- Diné College students now eligible for New Mexico lottery scholarships
- Shirley signs agreement that promotes input on health issues with NM
- Navajo council stands behind Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women state bills