WINSLOW, Ariz. — The Winslow High School basketball teams were successful in 2018 and expect to be playoff teams. The boys and girls teams will start the 2019 position of their schedules Jan. 8 at Show Low against Show Low. Winslow will host games Jan. 11 against Holbrook and Blue Ridge Jan. 15.
The Bulldogs will play in Tuba City Jan. 17, while the Lady Bulldogs will play the Tuba City Lady Warriors in Winslow.
Both teams will entertain Payson Jan. 18 and play Monument Valley Jan. 19 in Kayenta.
A trip to Snowflake Jan. 22 will be followed by a home game against Show Low Jan. 25. The January portion of the schedule will end at Holbrook Jan. 29.
The first two games in February are on the road at Pinetop against Blue Ridge Feb. 1 and Payson on Feb. 5. The Bulldogs will host Snowflake Feb. 8.
More like this story
- Winslow Bulldogs, 5-3, other regional teams, fight for playoffs
- Winslow Lady Bulldogs top Snowflake, lose to Page; Bulldogs lose to Snowflake but beat Page
- Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs kick off basketball season Nov. 20 against Flagstaff Eagles
- Baseball and softball season begins in Winslow with losses for Bulldogs against Blue Ridge
- Winslow Bulldogs kick off 2018 season against Blue Ridge