The Navajo-Hopi Observer office is currently closed because of extreme weather conditions and will potentially remain closed until Monday, Feb. 25.
The website and Facebook page for the Navajo-Hopi Observer will be updated as possible with school closures, weather conditions and updates from Navajo Nation and Hopi Tribal updates.
More like this story
- Coconino County declares state of emergency for major storm
- Apache and Navajo counties enter Stage III restrictions
- Update: Powerful winter storm hampers travel across much of Arizona; road closures listed
- Many facilities on Grand Canyon's North Rim to close for season Oct.15
- Tusayan Ranger District closes additional roads due to weather