On Aug. 22, Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez and Council Delegate Edmund Yazzie joined students, teachers and school administrators in Thoreau, Arizona as the St. Bonaventure Indian Mission and School celebrated the opening of a new 18,000 square-foot gymnasium and learning center that will serve nearly 200 students.
More like this story
- St. Bonaventure Indian Mission and School celebrates groundbreaking for new gymnasium
- Navajo Nation welcomes Gen. Wesley K. Clark for renewable energy talks
- Iyanbito community receives equipment to improve and maintain roads
- Navajo Head Start Day recognized Aug. 16
- Navajo Nation Police Chief Phillip Francisco sworn in to office Aug. 22