Photo by Todd Roth, for the Navajo-Hopi Observer.
The Winslow Homolovi Observatory is a joint effort of the City of Winslow, the Hopi Tribe and residents who donated money, labor and materials to buy the telescopes creating the observatory. “Join us on Jan. 31 at the First Street Gazebo for the Lunar Party,” said State Park Ranger Ken Evans II. “The Winslow Homolovi Observatory telescopes will (also) be set up and will follow the eclipse from 4 -7 a.m.”
More like this story
- Homolovi Park celebrates Suvoyuki Day
- Suvoyuki Day at Homolovi State Park Winslow Aug. 6
- Astronomy in the 14th century at Wupatki?
- Homolovi State Park celebrates Suvoyuki Day with dancers, traditional food and tours
- Celebrate Suvoyuki Day on July 7 at Homolovi Ruins State Park and State Parks' 50th Anniversary