Holbrook High School junior, Cristen Halwood, received an Arizona’s Chief Science Officer Program Certificate of Completion signed by Governor Doug Ducey May 5, at the SRP PERA Club in Tempe. The certificate was presented for demonstrating passion and leadership skills for all things STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) and positively impacting the STEM culture at Holbrook High School. Cristen is the daughter of Cheryl and Victor Clark from Chinle.
More like this story
- Cristen Halwood selected as Holbrook Student of the Year
- Dominique Halwood receives Chief Manuelito Scholarship
- Holbrook High School perfect attendance
- Photo highlight: Holbrook High School 2016-2017 National Honor Society inductees
- Bates and Nez meet with Arizona Governor Ducey at Tribal Leader Summit