Photo by Todd Roth, for the Navajo-Hopi Observer.
WIHCC held their 25th annual Wellness Conferences at Jeddito June 13 and at Dilkon Community School June 20.
The conferences included a day-long presentation of health promotion and disease prevention. The event incorporated speakers on specific topics in break-out sessions and a variety health presenters at tables throughout the school.
More like this story
- Dilkon holds first annual bike rodeo
- 26th annual Wellness Conference presents Diné way of life
- Walk-A-Thon helps students meet walking/running goals at Washington Elementary
- Dilkon holds second annual bike safety rodeo
- 'Turquoise Rose' actress announced as grand marshal for 2007 Native American Connections parade