Photo by Todd Roth, for the Navajo-Hopi Observer.
WIHCC held their 25th annual Wellness Conferences at Jeddito June 13 and at Dilkon Community School June 20.
The conferences included a day-long presentation of health promotion and disease prevention. The event incorporated speakers on specific topics in break-out sessions and a variety health presenters at tables throughout the school.
More like this story
- Winslow Indian Health Care Center to celebrate grand opening of new building Sept. 12
- Grand opening of Winslow Indian Health Care Wellness Center Aug. 28
- Walk-A-Thon helps students meet walking/running goals at Washington Elementary
- Dilkon holds first annual bike rodeo
- Dilkon holds second annual bike safety rodeo