Lyndell Yazzie, a student in the Holbrook High School AP studio art class, placed third at the inaugural Native American Youth Art Show, sponsored by the United Methodist Church Jan. 16. The event was open to all Native American students in the White Mountain area.
More like this story
- Holbrook art students place at youth art show
- Holbrook High School welding and art students do well at EAC Skills Competition
- Indian Wells Elementary presents 15th annual Native American Night
- Billie, Yazzie win second at Navajo Language Competition
- Holbrook High School Art Students Receive Awards at Navajo County Fair