Lyndell Yazzie, a student in the Holbrook High School AP studio art class, placed third at the inaugural Native American Youth Art Show, sponsored by the United Methodist Church Jan. 16. The event was open to all Native American students in the White Mountain area.
More like this story
- Holbrook High School welding and art students do well at EAC Skills Competition
- Indian Wells Elementary presents 15th annual Native American Night
- Holbrook High School Art Students Receive Awards at Navajo County Fair
- Native American Youth Art exhibit at museum for 2nd year
- Indian Wells student places well in the World Youth Finals Rodeo