An art show and auction held at La Posada in Winslow, Arizona Dec. 15 featured weaver Charlene Laughing, who was 8 years old when she sold her first rug near Chrystal, New Mexico. Her mother, Mona Laughing, is an award winning weaver.
More like this story
- World's largest Navajo rug returns home
- Coconino Center of the Arts to host Navajo rug auction
- More than 200 area weavers featured at Navajo rug auction
- Rug auction showcases more than 200 rugs from area weavers
- Winslow Arts Trust and Old Trails Museum presents Arizona Women's Heritage Trail presentation and exhibits Saturday