Navajo County Supervisor Jesse Thompson and Lynda Young with Navajo County Public Relations played host to January's Good Morning Winslow coffee hour. Young showed a video explaining the duties and resources of the county. Thompson explained the close working relationship the county has with Winslow. Good Morning Winslow takes place the first Wednesday of each month at 7 a.m. at the Winslow Visitor Center.
More like this story
- Navajo County Manager talks budget at Winslow Rotary
- Jesse Thompson honored for 22 years of service as County Supervisor
- Navajo County hosts dedication ceremony of detox centers for Winslow, Holbrook
- Winslow Harvey Girls play host to Good Morning Winslow event
- Navajo County representatives tour Kayenta, discuss future plans