The Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (TCRHCC) is proud to announce the grand opening event of the Cameron Dental Clinic Jan. 24 from 1 to 4 p.m. The TCRHCC community is invited to visit the new dental clinic and have the opportunity to meet the dental staff. The new clinic will serve the Cameron community and the surrounding area with local dental services, eliminating the need to drive to Tuba City.
More like this story
- Tuba City Regional Health Care commended for services to more than 6,000 miles of reservation
- Tuba Healthcare receives $650,000 grant to expand health services
- Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation announces new urgent care clinic
- Dr. Kenneth Moran honored for dedication
- Drug distribution being eliminated by Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation