HOLBROOK-Navajo County Coalition Against Drug Coalition and Community Counseling Centers now partner in promoting helpline services in Navajo County. Utilizing existing counseling services, the Coalition adds Community Counseling Centers contact numbers to its promotion and website facilities to offer crisis services to victims of substance abuse or mental health concerns.
"This is a great opportunity to link county services and promote local assistance," agreed Community Counseling Centers Direct Bob Wilderman and Coalition Coordinator Debe Campbell. "We are proud to reach this cooperation agreement [to] benefit county residents," Campbell added.
Those needing services can call the following crisis service helplines: in Holbrook, call 524-6126; in Winslow, call 289-4658; and in Show Low, call 537-2951.
More like this story
- Navajo County Community Against Meth becomes Drug-free America partner
- Arizona Capital Times names Navajo County Attorney Brad Carlyon '2012 Leader of the Year in Public Policy
- Navajo County anti-drug coalition launches new Web site
- Office of National Drug Control Policy reaches out to Native American leaders
- Navajo County Anti-Drug Coalition wraps up a highly successful 2007