TUBA CITY — Toys for Tots has been in formal existence since 1991. Its primary mission is to raise funds to be able to provide toys during the holiday season to supplement gifts for children that might not otherwise get Christmas presents. Participants hope that their gift of giving and community support will grow within the children who receive their presents.
The secondary goal is to get local community agencies and people to work together in a spirit of generosity to give to children who deserve to get toys whose families might not be able to afford them.
More like this story
- Toys for Tots hands out 4,000 toys
- Toys for Tots delivers more than 8,000 toys to Tuba City youth
- Successful Toys for Tots all-day event and toy giveaway Dec. 18
- Letter to the editor: Tuba City Christmas dinner a success thanks to community help, Toys for Tots and Tuba City Regional
- TC High's JROTC Toys for Tots 2006