Governor picks Jack Jackson Jr. to head up state commission
PHOENIX — On Dec. 29, Governor Janet Napolitano appointed, Jack Jackson Jr., a former state legislator from Window Rock, Executive Director of the Arizona Commission of Indian Affairs.
More like this story
- Speaker Lawrence Morgan & Navajo Utah Commission meet with Gov. Huntsman
- Bluehouse takes helm at Arizona Commission on Indian Affairs
- Aragon appointed as NM Deputy Secretary of Indian Affairs
- AZ lawmakers must keep the promise to fund Diné College<br><br>
- From state Senate to State Department: Jackson is new liaison to tribes