Hopi Health Care Center will provide medical services to students including distribution of birth control
POLACCA — The Hopi Jr/Sr High School Governing Board approved a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with Hopi Health Care Center to allow the health care center to provide medical services to students in a teen clinic setting, including the distribution of birth control.
More like this story
- Hopi students spend summer months as Indigenous Pride Health Workers
- Tuba City Regional Health Care commended for services to more than 6,000 miles of reservation
- Hopi Health Care Center on top of H1N1 vaccinations
- Quick Reads: week of April 23
- Hopi Jr/Sr High faculty, admininstration under investigation by Hopi Tribal Council