I would like to share with you some of my most memorable experiences involving uranium, since the Navajo people elected me as a member of the Coconino County Board of Supervisors, representing District 5.
More like this story
- Oral histories address uranium's effects on Navajo miners and families
- Conservation groups challenge uranium mine exploration near Grand Canyon
- EPA awards $85 million contract to assess abandoned uranium mines
- Navajo Nation Council blocks proposed uranium mining in Churchrock, New Mexico
- Six honored with Nuclear-Free Future awards at 2006 World Uranium Summit